Would you like an Aquatic Center in Rodeo?
Well…..The Rodeo Citizens Association has acquired the property at 861 Laurel Court. It was the former site of the Rodeo Swim Club which closed years ago. Now here is our chance to rebuild it as an Aquatic Center to enhance recreation to serve everyone in our wonderful town.
Most local communities have a pool facility and Rodeo deserves to have one too.
We envision the property could become an Aquatic Center that could include:
- Pool – for swim lessons, fitness, team & lap swimming, aquacise, water polo
- Aquatic play center – for smaller children
- Meeting facility – for community meetings, Training classes including: lifeguard/CPR/First aid Training & Clinics
- Preschool & School-age youth programs
- Educational seminars, Clinics, after-school programs – partnering with our Schools
- Basketball courts
- Pickle ball courts
- Bocce ball courts
- Indoor games
- Gym/ yoga
- Cooling center for hot days
Funding for this project will be a grass-roots effort. We have been reaching out to county and state officials to help us but we can’t do it alone. For RCA to become eligible to acquire funding for this project, we must work as a team and we need your help.
We are looking for enthusiastic residents to help make this dream a reality. Please join our team. If interested, email and sign up on RCA website for more information.